Don't stop until you get what you want. Keep trying, never quit and have patience. Hard work is always paid.
Be like the ceiling fan or any fan.
When you switch it off, it still rotates and stops only when it has lost all it's momentum. Accordingly, you should not stop, just because you are tired or someone's not allowing you to do so. Stop only when you have achieved what you want.
Run towards your dreams, if you can't run then walk. If you can't walk then crawl but don't quit.
There are these various questions I always have and try to find answers to these questions. Hopefully I find some while some I don't but I won't stop finding the answers.
Keep trying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep trying
Don't stop until you get what you want. Keep trying, never quit and have patience. Hard work is always paid. Be like the ceiling fan or...
-
Before saying anything, I would like to thank God for blessing me with parents. I'm not comparing my parents with yours. We should be gr...
-
RELATIO NSHIPS stands on FAITH. FAITH is like a thread. When you break someone's FAITH , you cut the thread. Now if you tie the thre...
-
There will be atleast one person that we hate, someone we often criticize. A person might not have supporters but will definitely have hate...
Good 1
ReplyDelete