Who am I? What am i doing? Why am I doing it?
Have you ever asked these questions? Do you have answers to this questions? If not, u should.
I am in my final year of Engineering and have seen many talented people in my college itself. There are very few engineers but I see a lot of singers, dancers, painters, rappers, models, actors, event handlers, managers, cricketers, footballers and many more. Seeing all this a question arises why did they come here? They could have been at the top of their careers if they did what they were best at.
Then it comes back to me. What am doing? Why did I choose engineering? Am i an engineer or something else? That doesn't matter anymore. Once you made your decision, there should be no regret.
Who am I?
->I am a student.
What am i doing?
->i am studying engineering and learning how to live.
Why am I doing it?
->Because i choose it.
Have you ever asked these questions? Do you have answers to this questions? If not, u should.
I am in my final year of Engineering and have seen many talented people in my college itself. There are very few engineers but I see a lot of singers, dancers, painters, rappers, models, actors, event handlers, managers, cricketers, footballers and many more. Seeing all this a question arises why did they come here? They could have been at the top of their careers if they did what they were best at.
Then it comes back to me. What am doing? Why did I choose engineering? Am i an engineer or something else? That doesn't matter anymore. Once you made your decision, there should be no regret.
Who am I?
->I am a student.
What am i doing?
->i am studying engineering and learning how to live.
Why am I doing it?
->Because i choose it.
No comments:
Post a Comment