Appreciation is recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something.
This word is so positive that none know the negative effects of it. I would like to give an example and explain how. You would agree with me if I said that everyone needs appreciation of the work done or their good deeds. There might be some who don't care about it but most of them do.
In Mahabharata, we all know that Karna was braver and smarter and skilled than Arjuna yet he failed. It was appreciation that took everything away from him. He was never appreciated by anyone in his entire life. He was not accepted even by his mother. This non-acceptance and non-appreciation lead to his downfall as he took it in a negative way. He wanted to fight his own brothers and kill them just to be appreciated.
Take another example of Ekalavya, who was more skilled than any other Pandavas. He too was neglected not appreciated by his Guru yet he sacrificed his thumb as his Guru demanded.
What we have to learn is to be like Ekalavya rather than Karna. Appreciation takes you nowhere, it will give you just a moment of happiness.
So, have faith in yourself work hard and give results whether appreciated or not.
There are these various questions I always have and try to find answers to these questions. Hopefully I find some while some I don't but I won't stop finding the answers.
Appreciation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep trying
Don't stop until you get what you want. Keep trying, never quit and have patience. Hard work is always paid. Be like the ceiling fan or...
-
Before saying anything, I would like to thank God for blessing me with parents. I'm not comparing my parents with yours. We should be gr...
-
RELATIO NSHIPS stands on FAITH. FAITH is like a thread. When you break someone's FAITH , you cut the thread. Now if you tie the thre...
-
There will be atleast one person that we hate, someone we often criticize. A person might not have supporters but will definitely have hate...
No comments:
Post a Comment